road transport industry
Millbrook Proving Ground will remain the chosen venue for 2014, due to its perfect test track and exhibition and seminar facilities.
Commercial Motor Live 2014: ready for launch
Commercial Motor Live 2014 will take place at Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire on 1-2 October. Come back soon for more information on exhibiting at or visiting the road transport industry’s biggest interactive event.
The 2013 event saw visitor numbers increase by over 75% as hauliers and logistics operators descended on Millbrook.
According to the vast majority of exhibitors and attendees, Commercial Motor Live 2013 was a resounding success:
- there were more trucks to drive (from Daf, Isuzu, Iveco, Mercedes-Benz, Renault Trucks, Scania and Volvo) on the test circuits
- the off-road Tipper Zone was a hit;
- Fiat brought a fleet of its award-wining vans for trial;
- the Euro-6, cycle safety and legal seminars drew large audiences;
- and there were more opportunities to network than before.
2014 will mark the third edition of Commercial Motor Live, and we are committed to making it even better than the last.
- The show was a major success to me as my company was considering investment in a particular vehicle we chose and made up our mind on the day after driving a vehicle.
Christopher Coulson, Managing Director, Ribbex UK Ltd
- I was really impressed with planning and support at the show and the organisation, the testing of the new vehicles was extremely impressive and gave a good understanding of how the new generation vehicles are progressing.
Glynn Goulthorp, National Fleet Manager, DFS Furniture Group
- I enjoyed last year’s inaugural event, but I found this year’s even better and the quality of both the demonstrations/displays and the other visitors I was able to speak with was far better than any other event I have visited.
Steve Williams, Managing Director, Truck (UK) Limited
- Great networking event and concluded procurement contracts while on site. Many thanks for a great event.
Mark Hemus, Fleet Engineer, Poundland
- Decision to place an order for Renault CK was dependant upon the cab steps and bumper ground clearance. Order was placed the following day.
Graham Middlebrook, Partner, Newgem